Wednesday, March 29, 2006

So What?

So what if I don't post for a month? I do what I want! Between selling my house, planning my wedding, and working on my Master's I've been pretty busy lately. And I'm still pretty busy. I have some things I'm thinking about blogging about, but I haven't had the motivation to commit a chunk of my now-precious free time to it yet. So, until I do, watch these funny videos:

Fear of Girls (+10 Intelligence, +1 Universal Saving Throws, -1 charisma, and +2 melee attacks if you understand everything they say... "Mercy? You wanted mercy?! I'm chaotic neutral!!!")

Final Fantasy - in your back yard

MySpace

At least I'm good for something, right?

3 comments:

RJ said...

Right!!

Anonymous said...

Greg, you could hit eighth level tonight...

Justin said...

It's like we're waging an epic battle against conformity...