Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Media Twists

I know we've talked about whether or not the MSM is biased or just lacks analysis. Personally I think its both. That doesn't mean that it's all biased and you can't find any generally objective sources, just that the majority of the MSM agencies are fairly heavily biased. I think this makes the argument for itself. Maybe I'm just biased, but I'm pretty sure the media response would have been much different if those comments had come from Cheney, or any member of the right wing leadership. And to me that says there is a bias. I think most of us agree that Dean and Hillary are hacks, etc. But they are pretty much at the top of the Democrats' leadership, so they ought to be held accountable for what they say by the media. And since we all agree that they were stupid to say those things in the first place, and we shouldn't take anything they say like that too seriously, we don't really need to discuss the statements, just the fact that the media would have handled them very differently had they been made by members of the other party of about the same status.

1 comment:

Epoxy Flooring Lynwood said...

Grateful for sharing thhis